found black and white cat

Use this forum to post if you have either lost your pet or found someone else's.

Postby KAV on Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:16 pm

I don't know, but there are some lost cat flyers in Tewksbury Market (the store at the suicide intersection of Shawsheen/Beech/Foster/Patten) and in Market Basket. I am not positive, but one may have been black and white.
KAV

Postby RedSox04 on Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:37 am

Is anyone is missing a cat or know who Ladyjanee27 is?

There has been a stray cat in my neighborhood for a few months now. The decription of this cat sounds just like Ladyjanee27's "jack the cat". I tried to e-mail her, but she posted back in March of 04 and I don't know if the e-mail got there.
I live in the Marshall/Whipple area. Jack the Cat is from the Vale area, seems like a longshot.. but you never know.
He sometimes lays at my back step and would probably come in if we let him (our cats do not like him), he will also lay at some of the other neighbors houses as if he lives there. He is very friendly if you approach him slowly. So catching him would not be a problem.
RedSox04

Postby rnmom9496 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:36 am

What does this black cat look like? I've been missing mine for a while as well. We haven't seen Buck since October '03.He was a stray when we took him in, and hope he just got mad we added a dog and returned to his stray ways. Rather than the alternative involving coyotes.
rnmom9496

Postby RedSox04 on Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:56 am

Black cat w/White chest, belly, paws, whiskers and partially White face. I took a picture of him, but I don't know how to attach it to this site.
Almost every night around dinner time he is somewere around Marshall and Catherwood. My neighbors daughter has been feeding him, because he was starting to look thin.
RedSox04

Postby swamper on Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:37 am

quote:

"I took a picture of him, but I don't know how to attach it to this site."

If you e-mail the photo as an attachment to the webmaster (bferrari) via private message through the website, he may be able to help you out with that. Just a suggestion. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
swamper

Return to Pets - Lost & Found