WTF is wrong with some of the school bus drivers ???!!!

This forum is for discussing general education issues.

WTF is wrong with some of the school bus drivers ???!!!

Postby bferrari on Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:11 pm

WHAT THE F^#K is wrong with some of our Tewksbury School Bus drivers ??!?!? Just got "yelled" at on East Street by an abnoxious male school bus driver on Whittemore Street turning onto Maple Street... yes in the current mess of the East Street repaving project. If this "gent" represents the class of people driving school buses in town then it would be better to get the government out of the school bus driving business and leave it up to the parents. Seriously WTF !
bferrari
Site Admin

Re: WTF is wrong with some of the school bus drivers ???!!!

Postby Save Tewksbury Now on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:27 am

School bus driving tends to attract the mildly mentally ill and the troubled; they cannot get more gainful employment. It is a sad irony.
Save Tewksbury Now

Postby Mr Mac on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:41 am

Maybe it's because you drive like an asshole, and save tewksbury is an asshole!
Mr Mac

Postby Murray on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:12 am

That is just mean!!! I drove for 12 years and met some of the nicest most caring people there are!!! Have a nice day :)
Murray

Postby elfling8 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:22 pm

Bferrari and Save T are you volunteering to drive them? I haven't been unlucky enough to have to drive down the East St. mess, but I was thinking this morning what a horrible time the buses must be having.

Maybe you drive like the guy who just yelled at me on Victor drive for driving too fast after picking my kid up. I was going under 30. He tried to pull out in front of my car without stopping coming out of the development. Sorry I made him actually yield to oncoming traffic.......

Speaking about Victor drive how about the mess that the bus drivers and parents dropping their kids off have to deal with on a daily basis? More than once lately the construction contractors have been blocking off half of the road at bus time. It's a 15 min window, same time every day, do you think they could avoid blocking the road for 15 darn minutes????
elfling8

Postby Save Tewksbury Now on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:34 pm

Hail to the bus driver, bus driver man.

PS-There is a reason they are punchlines in movies and on TV.
Save Tewksbury Now

Postby bferrari on Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:28 pm

Yeah...no. He was being a douche and that is all. I was literally not moving. For those of you making excuses please stop.
bferrari
Site Admin

Return to General Education Issues