Tewksbury ranks 173 in the State for school rankings

This forum is for discussing general education issues.

Re: Tewksbury ranks 173 in the State for school rankings

Postby Harry on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:07 pm

It's nothing more than a PC survey run amuck. How students feel is a real accurate barometer as to how the school is actually performing? The ranking is a joke and quite frankly the paper it's written on I wouldn't wipe my you know what with it.

Tewksbury's schools, based on tangible data, is an above average system. Not perfect by any means.... but above average.
Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson
Harry

Re: Tewksbury ranks 173 in the State for school rankings

Postby whatsup01876 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:42 am

>It's nothing more than a PC survey run amuck.
In that case, why dont we show up in the ranking but all of the 'known' good-schools (i.e higher MCAS/SAT scoring) districts
show up higher. It's difficult to fool the rest that long and with this consistency.

>How students feel is a real accurate barometer as to how the school is actually performing?
In that case, whats wrong with us?

>The ranking is a joke and quite frankly the paper it's written on I wouldn't wipe my you know what with it.
Joke? I dont feel like laughing when I see depessed value of my real estate,
empty store-fronts and plots on a prime location of our Main St.

>Tewksbury's schools, based on tangible data, is an above average system. Not perfect by any means.... but above average.
I stopped celebrating average a long time ago.
I interview college grads for jobs/interships and I guess you know what happens to an average resumes.
whatsup01876

Previous

Return to General Education Issues