Miceli-Surrogate Callahan: "A good man doing a good job."

Use this forum for posting messages, requests for information, exchange of ideas, etc, with State Representative Jim Micelli.

Miceli-Surrogate Callahan: "A good man doing a good job."

Postby dougsears on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:34 am

To Whom it may concern,

The following is an analysis of a collection of posts from the Patch and Tewksbury Issues. The reason for this analysis is to try to determine if Selectman Sears is posting under different user names on the Patch in an underhanded effort to purposely and maliciously turn the public against the members of the Tewksbury Fire Department.

That suspicion began after noticing the striking similarity in following two posts in the comments section of the blog, Rep. Miceli Weighs in On Fire Department Budget at Town Meeting:

Douglas Sears May 8, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Rep.Miceli was out of line. his support of the firefighter overtime amendment ran counter to the budget agreement among Selectmen, Town Manager, School Committee, Finance Committee and Department Heads. On his watch Tewksbury receives $2,000,000 less on state aid that two years ago. Miceli should bring home state aid we need and stay out of the way of town officials who are trying their best to provide services to residents with less. Selling his soul to one special interest group Monday night gives his blessing to other special interest groups to hijack future town meetings. Does he expect town leaders who he did not support will support him again? Stay tuned....

Red May 9, 2013 at 7:22 am

I hope Rep Miceli educates himself on what truly happened on Monday and reads Jennifer Negles unbiased summary. Rep Miceli owes an apology for his actions on Monday to the Board of Selectman, All Department heads, the town manager, the finance committee and all of the people of Tewksbury. Not only did he support a action taking money to support a completely inappropriate action but under his watch he has allowed over $2million dollars in funding to disappear from the great town of Tewksbury! The residents burden is much more difficult directly because of Rep Miceli inability to do his job competently for the people of Tewksbury. I have always voted for him and that will NEVER happen again!

Seeing two “different” bloggers use extremely similar language made me investigate further. The end result is this analysis of all posts collected from the comments section of 29 different articles posted on Tewksbury Patch. So after collecting all the posts, I went back looked for the answer to the following question:

Who Else Uses The Phrase “On My Watch or Under My Watch”?

No One Else. Only Doug Sears and “Red”
………………………………………………………………………………………………
(70 PAGES OF EXCERPTS FOLLOW FROM PATCH AND TEWKSBURYISSUES)
……………………………………………………………………………………………..

Why does all this matter? Because if Doug Sears is posting under different names, then everything that blogger posted is from Doug Sears, a selectman, position of authority over each and every firefighters. And the comments are ugly.

So is Doug Sears really unfairly treating the firefighters in his dispute with them by hiding behind names like Red, Rob R. jim, and Alex Ro to name a few?

Did Doug Sears drag Biewener through the mud as Bob T. and Jake P. or even Barry?

Does Doug have the “MO” of attacking people and slinging mud in order to prevail?

You can decide that for yourself but I’ll leave you with the words of Jim Miceli referring to Doug Sears after handily defeating him in the race for State Representative:

"I’ve been in politics since 1963 and this guy is the dirtiest individual I’ve ever run against in my life. But the problem was he couldn’t find anything bad. And what he couldn’t find, he’d make up.”

Sincerely,
Mike Callahan
Town Employee
dougsears

Re: Miceli-Surrogate Callahan: "A good man doing a good job.

Postby bigdaddy on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:49 am

Just like Doug,

His standard M.O. is to dredge up old news to keep his name out there.

If Mr Callahan (who I dont even know) is a surrogate, I am guessing the rest of the people who OVERWHELIMINGLY voted for Mr. Miceli (and against you) are also a surrogates as well.

I get a sick feeling anytime I see you post, write letters to the editor & generally have anything to say. Its all about Doug.

Just Icky

Get a life and move on. You got kicked off the State Hospital Trusee Board and you just cant get over it.

If Mr. Miceli is a "good man doing a good job"

You then are a "Narcisistic man doing a Narcisistic job"
bigdaddy

Postby dougsears on Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Big Daddy:

This is not "old news." Far from it. TFD Captain Mike Callahan is hot to trot his "research" around the blogosphere -- today.
Mike wrote a 70 pager -- printed back to back with red highlights -- nice printer! (Or perhaps I shouldn't say: "Red.")
Mike's done all the work for you -- gone and gotten all the juicy stuff I have posted over the last many years -- put it all in one place -- and organized it with posts by others who say the same thing, in his mind.
B D -- this is right up your alley! Can't make this stuff up. LOL.

Mike knows in his heart that I only blog under my own name -- but he still thinks his saying I post under other names on this site, and on PATCH, is the best thing since they put spots on dalmatians.
Mike's even got the other posters whose noms-de-guerre he references mad because he's huckstering that these are somehow -- me. They take umbrage. (Now he'll start an "umbrage" category).
Pretty soon this guy might be writing a sequel saying that you -- DB -- are "me," and that my purpose for inventing you in cyberlife is to make me look good by making your snarky "attacks" look bad.
Clever guy -- that "me." But I digress.

It must be weighty being a shift commander having all that time on his hands.
Callahan's got to sit by that computer screen while other folks get to ride around in trucks.
Pretty soon that becomes his whole world.
Then -- poof -- it comes apart -- all for publishing a defamatory monument to his boredom.

If he knows something is not true -- and he publishes it to a third party -- that is "defamation."
His defense: "wilful blindness" i.e. (or is it "ie"!?) -- he does it even though he knows it is not right!?
(That "red-printing" double sided printer is too good to be town equipment -- must be union owned?)
Face it. Jim's used you, Mike. Welcome to the real world. BD's world. Get used to it!
dougsears

Postby cjsmom on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:24 pm

How old are you people?
cjsmom

Postby bigdaddy on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:12 am

Doug,

I would have to say "look who is calling the Kettle black"

If you look back at your posts, before you started receiving your "state kiss" in the mail

you posted many times during your so called working hours.

BTW

Its you who keeps bringing this stuff back to the forefront by dredging and posting.

Just go back to sleep and leave us all alone, We will all be better for it.
bigdaddy

Postby dougsears on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm

dougsears

Postby bigdaddy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:01 am

Red, Ahh I mean Doug, Oh I mean Red, Sorry. No I mean Bob....

Oh whatever. Thanks for posting those links.

One thought from them.

MIKE CALLAHAN NAILED IT.

You just made it easier for all to see what your M.O. is.

Thanks Mike & Doug.

Mike for bringing to light what a creep Doug is. And Thanks Doug for proving it.

Just reinforces my feelings about your motives and agends.

Doug you MUST move on to gardening or something and stop with all your FLUFF. (sorry mike I had to do that) I hope that doesnt skew your findings
bigdaddy

Postby dougsears on Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:55 am

BD -- LOL ! -- Mike and I have the courage to post under our own names -- unlike you. If you believe I post under any other name as Mike so voluminously and wrongly believes, so be it. But this just confirms you are a gutless idiot ready to believe anything derogatory posted about someone you don't like. You are definitely a man (woman?) of the sheeple!
dougsears

Postby bigdaddy on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:48 am

doug,

Indicative of my name, I am not gutless but rather have quite the gut.

in regards to the idot comment. I have been regarded as an idot sevant, without the sevant portion.

now am I ready to believe something posted about you. Well, If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck. You know the rest.

The name bigdaddy is one I have gone by for so very long. I will continue with it. I kind of like it. A man of the sheeple? I think Mr Callahan should do a search of sheeple and see if that is one of your favorite sayings as well. Anyone who doesnt go by your standards are sheeple. If that is the criteria. I am gladly one of the Mike Callahan sheeple.

Who knows this might be a post from doug as well, trying to throw off Mike.

Is this me? or is this doug?

Its all getting very interesting. Who am I? and what am I doing here?

Its a conspiracy. I MUST be going now. Enough of this Fluff.

Over and out. Does doug (is he me) say that

Exhausting
bigdaddy

Postby dougsears on Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:00 pm

"Fat ... and stupid is no way to go through life, son." BD your "gut" may be due to DNA aided by an over-active fork. But "stupid" in your case may be more a matter of choice than biology. Dean Wormer would be as unimpressed by your alleged inside knowledge of ducks as I am of the good captain's prognostications of authorship in the blogosphere. If you have the integrity you profess to have, you would appreciate what an ass you make of yourself when you insist I must be posting under other names than my own. You don't have the integrity to post under your own name; however, you are not smart enough to see the truth because you don't like me? LOL. I don't care whether you like me or not. I have no respect for the opinions of idiots. You would do better in life if you were open to understanding ideas that are new to you than your accustomed response of uncritically rebloviating falsehoods which you prejudge to be true. I post under my own name. I don't hide.
dougsears

Postby bigdaddy on Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:48 am

Doug,

Seeing as your so great with your quippy quotes.

Heres one.

The ones who profess their innocence the loudest are the usually the most guilty.

One more for you.

I take insults as compliments from ignorant people.

Keep screamin dougie. I'll keep thinking your guilty.

You post under your own name for the same reason your narcissistic. You love to read what you write and hear what you say.
bigdaddy

Postby Clorox on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:15 pm

savant, not sevant
don't you have tv to watch?
Clorox

Postby bigdaddy on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:42 am

oh, sorry mrs sears
bigdaddy

Postby Save Tewksbury Now on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:56 pm

I am continuously surprised by the amount of people who have no idea how much of a nut job this guy is. Doug Sears is completely emotionally unstable. Multiple usernames? Of course. I wouldn't put anything past him.
Save Tewksbury Now

Return to Representative Jim Miceli