Gateway Car Wash & Citgo Gas Station

Discuss any new commercial developments coming into town.

Postby tigerchief on Mon May 01, 2006 2:31 pm

totally agree kels....good job joey!!!
tigerchief

Postby silva56 on Mon May 01, 2006 3:40 pm

KELS,

What a coincidence. I drove past his new station at noontime; have to say it does not look bad.

One thing, a light is needed at Shawsheen and Dascomb ASAP!!!

One more thing got tied up in big time traffic at the railroad crossing and Demoulas. What a mess, 15 minutes to get past Demoulas.

And one more thing, instead of the town putting up signs warning of pot holes and advising to drive at own risk, how about fixing the friggin holes so motorist don't have to pay for new tires and shocks due to Tewksbury’s lack of road maintenance?
silva56

Postby JGERMANO on Mon May 01, 2006 4:52 pm

Thanks for the praise on the lanscaping and the whole developement. I said at the first meeting I would make this a very nice looking site and I also believe it turned out exceptionally well. It has been a long road to this point but I believe it was well worth it and it is a plus to the intersection. Hopefully everyone comes down and tries out the site, you will not be sorry. I have put a lot extra little things into the car wash, with the detailing, washing the windows and vacuuming the inside as a feature as well as other things,cehck out the website for prices www.gatewaycarwash.com. The store is nice also, good food and fresh. If anyone is by there and see's me stop in and say Hi. I have seen some of you there and would like to see more.

Thanks again from me and my father for the support through this whole ordeal, hope it lived up to the expectations of eveyone.

Joe
JGERMANO

Postby Rabib on Mon May 01, 2006 6:27 pm

I agree with the previous posters, the area looks great, the car wash does a fantastic job but I havn't been in the store. Now, if he could just bring back gas prices to $1.50 a gal all would be right with the world.
Rabib

Postby moretpani on Mon May 01, 2006 9:59 pm

Mr. GERMANO

Please post both the cash and credit price of your gas. Some may consider posting the cash price in very large numbers and the credit price just on the pump deceptive.
moretpani

Postby JGERMANO on Mon May 01, 2006 10:32 pm

I am glad that everyone likes the job that has ben done to that corner. I am proud of the work and happy to say I had a part in beutifing that corner. Also glad you like the wash also. Again If anyone has a problem with the wash do ot hesitate to get a hold of me and let me know. I will make sure what ever the problem is it will be corrected.

To the other post I do not own or run the gas station. It is leased by another company and they run it. I only run the car wash end of the site. But I will say on the pumps both prices are there, cash and credit. On the big sign the price is for cash and i tstates it on the sign. Check out the pump next time you are there, I could be wrong but I do believe I saw both prices listed when I was there. I will check it tomorrow and make sure. Again thanks for the compliments it is nice to hear it from the townspeople.

JOe
JGERMANO

Postby tsantora on Tue May 02, 2006 1:34 pm

Mr. Germano,

My son dropped a nice quart of milk on the floor in the back seat. My sister mentioned that some newer car washes have a stream cleaner in with the vacumes. Do you or will you have this in the future?
tsantora

Postby JGERMANO on Tue May 02, 2006 8:00 pm

tsantora

Yes I do have vacuums with a steam cleaner built in. If you go to the back side of the building(facing northeast refirgeration) It is the last vacuum or the one closest to the exit of the tunnel. I also have a fragrance mist machine also so after you clean the rugs you can also spray a mist of air freshner also. If you need any help just ask the manager, his name is marcos. Hope you get the smell out, you should. We also offer complete interior cleaning also. So you can drop it off and I have a heavy duty machine to help you out. Check out the detailing options on our website. Hope this helps

JOe
JGERMANO

Postby bferrari on Wed May 03, 2006 12:21 am

Joey, I sent you a private message. If you don't know how to check them, click on the "my profile" link at the top of the screen.

Bob
bferrari
Site Admin

Postby JGERMANO on Wed May 03, 2006 7:25 am

tsantora

I meant to say I have a rug shampoo machine with the vacuums not a steamer. I have a industrial steamer for the detailing . the shampooer should do the trick for you though

joe
JGERMANO

Postby tsantora on Wed May 03, 2006 1:48 pm

Thanks I'll try it and let you know how it works.
tsantora

Postby Livingston on Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:22 am

Didn't someone make a claim that this gas station would have close to the lowest gas prices in town....uh, I think someone is mistaken. Try the highest prices in town. I've seen full serve prices lower than the prices at this station.
Livingston

Postby cozmo on Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:26 am

Germano in an earlier post said the owners of the gas station assured him the price would always be one cent lower than Hafners. I believe this meant the cash price.
cozmo

Postby amc800 on Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:54 am

Hasn't it been sitting at almost 10 cents above Haffner's for the last month or longer?
amc800

Postby bferrari on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:02 pm

I believe Germano's is still honoring the coupons. There was no expiration date on them. Also if you buy gas there you get a dollar off anyway.

So how many people used the coupons when they were online here?

As to Haffner's. You know their sign says "It Kicks". Well there's a good reason for that.
bferrari
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to All new commercial developments