Thank You ~ NOT!!!

Discuss anything related to sidewalks, safety, or any items you want to tell the Sidewalks Committee about.

Thank You ~ NOT!!!

Postby melmanis on Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:50 pm

I would like to say Thank You to this wonderful town that I live in for giving me the MUCH needed sidewalk out in front of my house!! It is obvious that this was a well thought out solution to the old sidewalk that has been falling apart for the last 13 years that I have lived in my house. NOW each time I look out my window it will remind me of why I pay my taxes and have remained a loyal resident of this town....chosing to have a family here of my own.
I would also like the many other residents of this town to drive by and see why they too are so lucky to live here. So if you are in your travels and would like to venture down Patten Rd. and see what I am talking about. Feel free. But beware, you might get a little jealous of us Patten Rd. residents ~ NOT!!!
I truly hope this horrible situation can be reolved.......
melmanis

Re: Thank You ~ NOT!!!

Postby Tewksbury2001 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:40 pm

can you elaborate on what is so bad?
Tewksbury2001

Postby BandMom on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:24 am

I just drove down there and saw what you're talking about...horrible. Hopefully (?) it's just temporary and they are going to PROPERLY put in the sidewalk. I suggest you contact the Super of the DPW and demand they correctly do the job.
BandMom

Postby bferrari on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 am

Photos?? Would be really apropos to catalogue this atrocity for all to see.
bferrari
Site Admin

Return to General Sidewalk Committee Issues