Be Careful What You Wish For!

Room to post funny stuff.

Postby dougsears on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:00 am

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish."

The wife answered, "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband."

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared
in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger
than me."

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish. So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful bastards should remember fairies are female.....
dougsears

Postby mitt on Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:44 am

Doug,
Correct me if I am wrong. Did you have the messages removed in reference to your opinion of the TPU Ploys???? Are you back tracking on calling Police Officers Punks and having no respect. If so, must be nice to be able to print what you want and remove what you don't. Very sad Doug, Very Sad.
mitt

Return to Tewksbury Histerical Society Cafe Room