Your Tewksbury Today Looking For A Handout.

Have a gripe with an aritcle you read in the newspaper, post it here.

Your Tewksbury Today Looking For A Handout.

Postby Save Tewksbury Now on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:32 pm

http://www.yourtewksburytoday.com/2018/ ... g-campaign

I remember seeing this guy, Bill Gilman, at my cousins basketball games sometimes, back when he ran the Patch. I always heard he was a good dude. But I’m not sure what happened bc last couple years I’ve seen some whacko political stuff come out of his mouth/keyboard. I’m no Relublican but this guy has gone off the whacko leftie deep end since Trump got in. Anyway, pal, maybe that’s why your ad revenue is down. Or maybe you can’t make a living off of a glorified messagebord for two small towns.
Save Tewksbury Now

Re: Your Tewksbury Today Looking For A Handout.

Postby jtciampa on Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:53 pm

People don't pay for their news anymore and quite frankly, most "news" isn't actual news anyway.

The top 3 features on YTT right now are "Anger, are you my BFF?", "Tewksbury candidate night", and "Crowdfunding".

If YTT wants to stay afloat they need to develop more content, bring in writers and photographers, and publish the stories.

There is so much activity in Tewksbury between the schools, sports, lifestyle, Town functions, and general area news. I am not a journalist but I would certainly like to see several daily features and then a weekly story with some real teeth to it once in a while.
jtciampa

Re: Your Tewksbury Today Looking For A Handout.

Postby Save Tewksbury Now on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:22 pm

jtciampa wrote:People don't pay for their news anymore and quite frankly, most "news" isn't actual news anyway.

The top 3 features on YTT right now are "Anger, are you my BFF?", "Tewksbury candidate night", and "Crowdfunding".

If YTT wants to stay afloat they need to develop more content, bring in writers and photographers, and publish the stories.

There is so much activity in Tewksbury between the schools, sports, lifestyle, Town functions, and general area news. I am not a journalist but I would certainly like to see several daily features and then a weekly story with some real teeth to it once in a while.

Yes! Thank you!
Save Tewksbury Now

Return to Newspaper Rebuttals