From todays Tewksbury Patch

Discussions about the the ridiculous tax evaluations alot of homes received during this recession. (Great timing). Also, any discussions about taxes at all.

Re: From todays Tewksbury Patch

Postby Little Willie on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:46 am

Go to the accessors office and ask them how much(the exact amount) of taxes on your house are for the sewer and for the new high school. Do you want to know the answer you will get? WE DON"T HAVE THAT INFO!! So don't try telling me what the AVERAGE taxpayers costs will be. You are full of baloney how can you claim to know but the tax officials in town don't?
Little Willie

Postby Duffyhouse1 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:14 am

"...From an analysis that I've seen, it will cost the average taxpayer about $10 per year, or an increase of $2.50 on each quarterly tax bill. For the price of 4 cups of coffee a year..." yada, yada, yada...Where have we heard THAT line before???? ROTFL
Duffyhouse1

Postby bferrari on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:57 am

add that "four cups of coffee" to the other 150 total cups of coffee a day for all the other things we keep piling on taxes... then you will get a good feel for how out of control public spending is....
bferrari
Site Admin

Postby grandmasboys on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:32 pm

You said it all! Keep up the good work.
grandmasboys

Postby GuitarTeacher on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:30 pm

bferrari wrote:add that "four cups of coffee" to the other 150 total cups of coffee a day for all the other things we keep piling on taxes... then you will get a good feel for how out of control public spending is....

You stole my reply Bob. Exactly! We are buying a LOT of cups of coffee in this town!
==========================================
"A painter paints pictures on canvas.
But musicians paint their pictures on silence."
-Leopold Stokowski
GuitarTeacher

Previous

Return to Taxes