No class lists just yet

This forum is for discussion of the Trahan School and related issues.

No class lists just yet

Postby tewksbury2002 on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Just thought I would let anyone else who was curious about whether the Trahan class lists were posted yet know that there are currently no lists. My kids are very excited to find out who their classmates will be so once I read on TI that the Dewing had lists up I couldnt help myself. Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
tewksbury2002

Re: No class lists just yet

Postby Tech mom on Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:30 am

On the Report Cards that came home the last day of school...had the Room Assignments on it...of course teachers may have gone during the summer, but that gives an idea of who is in the class...a class list would be nice posted...also...i hope we get lists in the summer of things the kids should have in school. Have a fun rest of the summer!!!
Tech mom

Postby tewksbury2002 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 am

Thanks TechMom, I got the room number on the report card for my oldest but only know of one other boy in his class so we were just curious who else he would know (boys and girls) - my other will be entering K so we dont even know what teacher he has as of yet. When do the supplies lists usually come out? I cant believe school starts in 15 days! :shock:
tewksbury2002

Postby Tech mom on Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:28 am

Yes...hopefully we will get supplieslist...but it is pretty basic for the little ones. I have a Kindergartener too...we will get all the paperwork at the Orientation...Ya...sleeping in will be a thing of the past, soon enough...but enjoy the 'rest of' the summer!
Tech mom

Return to Trahan School