What happened here

Discussions about the 154-unit proposed affordable housing project on River Road, Andover/Tewksbury line.

What happened here

Postby tigerchief on Thu May 05, 2005 4:41 pm

From the Lowell Sun.....

Residents also voted to indefinitely postpone a decision to enter into an agreement with the Town of Andover and City of Lowell to provide sewer services for nine lots in Andover which are part of the Crystal Circle subdivision located in both Tewksbury and Andover.

Isn't this the lot that we justed voted on at STM????......The school for autistic children?????......or is this something else????
tigerchief

What happened here

Postby tigerchief on Fri May 06, 2005 12:11 am

swamp.....wasn't this the project with the school and houses in Andover????

If so, what happened to all the compassion for the kids that was displayed at the earlier STM for this project????

Does this indefinate postponement include the school????......or is the school still getting sewer????
tigerchief

What happened here

Postby swamper on Fri May 06, 2005 12:37 am

What are you doing up this late? ...lol ;o) It was the BOS that recommended indefinite postponement of the article. I believe Cressman said it had something to do with "negotiations" not being completed. No mention of the school was made (that I heard anyway) and no one asked any questions, the article just went thru as recommended. Makes you wonder though if it is tied in with the autistic school what the heck the "big rush job was" to have had to call that special town meeting to do with "time being of the essence" as they "claimed" it to be. That's all I know... Now go to bed! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
swamper

What happened here

Postby getreal on Fri May 06, 2005 8:26 am

I think the project your talking about is located off Pinnacle St at the Andover line.
Several lots in Tewksbury and Andover. Right at the line.....
getreal

What happened here

Postby tigerchief on Fri May 06, 2005 9:10 am

The Crystal Circle project was Doherty's, since turned over to Ginsburg.....

The school and Ginsburg's homes in Andover went before STM for sewer approval hookup months back.....and was approved

I think the above mentioned project is one in the same ....which begs the question, did the school get their sewer or is the process getting caught up in politics between Tewksbury and Andover?????
tigerchief

What happened here

Postby tigerchief on Fri May 06, 2005 11:39 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

This might explain some of the problem.....Article 60

Who withdrew and why was this Article withdrawn????
http://andoverma.gov/townmeeting/results.php
tigerchief

What happened here

Postby reginas on Fri May 06, 2005 1:53 pm

Once again, it looks like any time there is discussion between Tewksbury and Andover involving sewers, something stinks!
reginas

Return to Tewksbury/Andover River Road Affordable Housing