New development?

Citizen group actively involved in affecting growth and development in town.

New development?

Postby my2cents on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Please, PLEASE tell me that Mr. Ginsburg is NOT going to be building anything on Livingston Street! Are there going to be more condos or other development on the access road to the Country Club? I would feel a LOT better if someone "in the know" was able to squelch this rumor...
my2cents

Re: New development?

Postby cozmo on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:24 pm

I thought I read before that the condos Mr. Ginsburg was going to build were going to be on Victor drive.
cozmo

Postby swamper on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:01 pm

You are correct cozmo. 'Access road to country club?' Not sure what/where you mean but that is news to me.
swamper

Postby my2cents on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:47 pm

I should probably have said the access road to his *helipad* and storage building, which is off Livingston St. There is a rumor that a certain piece of property is going to be transferred very soon...and God knows what it will be used for, but if Mr. Ginsburg is involved, it seems likely that the biggest payoff would be cramming as many residences into a single space as possible; CONDOS.
my2cents

Postby my2cents on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:31 am

Well, no one could stop the rumor because it's TRUE :(
Ugh - they just won't be happy until there isn't ONE FOOT of undeveloped land left in this town!
my2cents

Postby whatsup01876 on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:22 am

my2cents wrote:Well, no one could stop the rumor because it's TRUE :(
Ugh - they just won't be happy until there isn't ONE FOOT of undeveloped land left in this town!

You must be either joking or have not stepped out of Tewksbury in the last few years.
We have 5 - 6 ugly lots vacant on our flag-ship Main Street and no one is putting their businesses there.
We have so many store-fronts that are empty along our Main Street.
I see some neighboring towns who are running out of land to put new businesses there.
See the turnaround of Exit 32 on I495 in Westford.

The last few businesses we could attract includes three smoke shops and a gun shop.
We can disagree on kind of businesses/development we should be focusing on but we definitely do not have
enough of decent options around.
whatsup01876

Return to Tewksbury Citizens for Planned Growth