Anybody know what Ginsburg is up to on East???

Citizen group actively involved in affecting growth and development in town.

Postby tigerchief on Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:07 am

Went bye this morning, has so many trucks coming in with fill, that it's requiring a cop to direct traffic flow...
tigerchief

Postby Cheryl on Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:01 pm

If it's where I think it is, that's where they're dumping the dirt they take off Ames Hill. There are about 6 tractor trailer trucks an hour going up and down the hill full (then empty) of dirt they're taking off the hill. It's truly amazing (not in a good way, though)!

Cheryl
Cheryl

Postby duffyhouse on Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:54 am

Well, we have some tractor trailer trucks (large long dump type)trucking up and down Catamount all day long, Mon. - Sat. Sounds like the same trucks to me. By the way, re having a cop directing traffic on East St. re those same trucks, they should have a traffic cop at Catamount and North St. too, as there have been many near misses with cars coming up North St. and Catamount, when those same trucks have to swing wide to make the corner. It is especially unsafe for the residents and school kids during school bus hours, as the current school bus stop is right at that same corner, of Catamount & North. I do have to say that these trucks HAVE been very good about going pretty slow up, amd more slowly down, Catamount which is windy and steep.
duffyhouse

Postby tigerchief on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:16 pm

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes, I believe you've nailed it !!!!!

It appears as though, environmentally friendly developer, Mark Ginsburg is replicating "Ames Hill" on his property on East St....

A question.....

When did the property on East St become a LEGAL contractors yard?????
tigerchief

Postby swamper on Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:30 pm

With all that dirt being trucked out... can only imagine the changing topography of Ames Hill at this and future point. Beware below!
swamper

Postby grimace on Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:31 pm

absolute shame what they are doing to ames hill. simple as that
grimace

Return to Tewksbury Citizens for Planned Growth