i thought i was bored

Citizen group actively involved in affecting growth and development in town.

i thought i was bored

Postby evrstsuinusn on Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:23 pm

some folks just dont get it until
it happens to them then there blood boils
there hearts pound the injustice of the
world hits them in the face
if they dont drop dead they will hide there heads in the sand or make fun of people
who are not real smart like themselves
these people i find are somtimes very
small and clanish i say never underestimate
the power of being underestimated
so if your deeper than the puddle i stepped in today nice to meet you if not oh well
so if you want to see a guy look stupid
next time ks partners owner of heartland
mall apply to one of the town boards for somthing watch the meeting you will be shocked so will the board if they think
ive stopped searching there crazy
never give them all you have and i have a lot the phrase i would like to enter into the
record will be heard so much i think it might become a town record no period here [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]
evrstsuinusn

i thought i was bored

Postby yankee on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:55 pm

Amen,Bro'. [img]images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
yankee

i thought i was bored

Postby house13 on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Tell us the truth, your real issue is with the town of Tewksbury. Your issues have nothing to do with a few trucks parking at that location,, your against any development in the town of tewksbury and you need someone to blame it on.
You keep using the term "TRUCKSTOP",
you obviously have no clue what a truckstop is. I don't see any fuel pumps or public toilets or showers.
The water and sewerage problems have been going on here long before I started parking my truck there(2 months).
You speak of being closer to this problem then anyone else, and lights shining in your window. I highly doubt it from that end of Appletree Rd.
You walked with picketing truckers, you must know Hoffa? Maybe where he's buried?
The real problem lies with the state of Mass, they want the product delivered but not the vehicles that deliver them, there are truckstops to the south, north and west. They don't want us near the city, deliver and get out is the answer when we run out of hours getting them there product.
house13

Return to Tewksbury Citizens for Planned Growth