Dave Libby

Discussions about the town school transportation system.

Dave Libby

Postby Chasnbos on Sat Sep 14, 2002 8:02 am

Has Dave Libby skipped town ? Made several calls to him.Once someone answer the phone had no idea were he was. It would be nice to be able to address my issue.
Chasnbos

Dave Libby

Postby jck on Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:41 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CYA:
Has Dave Libby skipped town ? Made several calls to him.Once someone answer the phone had no idea were he was. It would be nice to be able to address my issue.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have had dealings w/ Dave Libby in the past and he has always gotten back to me eventually. With the bus shortage, he has been incredibly busy I would imagine. Keep chasing him, if he doesnt call you back first, when you do talk to him I think you'll see he tries to be as helpful as possible, at least that's been my experience.
jck

Dave Libby

Postby mommyof3 on Sun Sep 15, 2002 7:21 pm

Funny you mention that....I was thinking the same thing. I have been trying to get in touch with him since the Friday before school started............Good luck and keep the faith....I have given up on him and have gone over his head...Talk to Mr. Quinn or Dr. McGrath.
mommyof3

Dave Libby

Postby Chasnbos on Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:25 pm

If everyone is calling him with safety issues, he is not responding and the administration knows it. Gee,now school committee members have to step in.What's the next step!Call the safety officier. I think the school adminstration has really drop the ball on this one.What does it take to acknowledge a phone call or send a notice to parents advising them when their concerns will be addressed,
Chasnbos

Dave Libby

Postby emma on Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:48 pm

I've heard rumblings of paying a bus fee. I don't like the idea of paying more than I already do, but if it means my 6 year old son doesn't have to stand on Whipple Road to catch his bus, I would pay it.

Dave Libby is useless.
emma

Dave Libby

Postby AnneW on Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:09 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mommyof3:
I have given up on him and have gone over his head...Talk to Mr. Quinn or Dr. McGrath.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did this work to get the safety issues resolved, or did you just get a human voice to talk to about it? [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]
AnneW

Dave Libby

Postby juki on Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:04 am

The only reason dave libby got this jb is that his father inlaw is ed doherty and while he was on the school commitee he got dave the job. he makes abot 74,000 a year for his job and he sucks at it.
juki

Dave Libby

Postby Chasnbos on Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:04 pm

Gee , 40 days and no response from Dave Libby. What does a Coord of Transportation and Facilities do for $74,000 yr( don't know if its 12 months- I know he helps out in the summer community day basketball program) plus has a staff that it takes 40 days to return a phone call. I wonder if the school system was privately run if it could support this position. Last year we had one bus co.bid on the contract.
Chasnbos

Dave Libby

Postby fyi on Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:56 pm

Juki,
Just fyi...Ed Doherty is his wife's uncle, he is not his father in law, but i'm sure he still had something to do with him getting the job!
fyi

Dave Libby

Postby juki on Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:46 pm

Thanks FYI, sorry all about that false info
juki

Dave Libby

Postby Perrilaxe on Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:23 am

The Ed Doherty family tree is still alive and well. Now he has his nephew Robert Stevens on the Board of Appeals. Before that he had his daughter Diana Giasullo on the Appeals Board. Diana's husband is Dominic Germano's nephew. Both Diana's husband and his brother are now on the Fire Department. His son Derek is the High School Hockey Coach. He still has strong connections both with the present Board of Selectmen and the School Committee.
Perrilaxe

Dave Libby

Postby Chasnbos on Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:06 pm

Maybe If I call Ed ,he can ask Dave to call me about my issues.
Chasnbos

Return to Tewksbury Transit Issues