Wynn bus today?

Discussions about the town school transportation system.

Wynn bus today?

Postby johnjohn on Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:06 am

What Bus Number are you all talking about? Does it also serve the Ryan School?
johnjohn

Wynn bus today?

Postby townee on Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:02 pm

AS parents you all should go back to school . Do you really think that it is easy to be a bus driver these days. You should drive one. There's more too it than you think. For one thing you have to put up with the kids that don't listen to you. the one's that swear at you. Talk back to you. scream and holler. By the way you also have to pay attention the cars in front of you on your sides and the ones that go thru you school lights. then you try to see who's throwing spit balls at you and pensils paper ect.So if you think is so easy . You should train to be a bus driver and see how easy it is. and if you think I don't know I have been doing it for 37 years. Let me tell you I have SEEN IT ALL.!
townee

Wynn bus today?

Postby Idon'tgetit on Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:39 pm

Thanks Tewksbury1970 [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Idon'tgetit

Wynn bus today?

Postby Tewksbury1970 on Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:05 am

To "Idon'tgetit,"

I give you a lot of credit for participating in this discussion! A lot of people just ignore it when people complain.

Kudos to you for speaking your peace. It seems to me that the original folks with the complaints and you have resolved the issue.

Ignore the folks who are just insulting you. They will eventually go away when you ignore them.

Bravo for resolving the issue!
Tewksbury1970

Previous

Return to Tewksbury Transit Issues