Police Chief stalker should be removed

Discussions of what any "conflicts of interest" in town. Business owners involved in town politics and not disclosing facts such as this, etc.

Postby Sarafina on Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:33 pm

What is it with you crazy voice of non-valid accusations???? Move the christ on you seem to be stuck on the police chief. I can't imagine anyone with that much anger has any valid points...
Sarafina

Postby peace in the valley on Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:42 pm

Sarafina; You're a day late and a dollar short. No one is stalking The Police Chief. His undoing will be due to his own irrational behavior. He is his own worst enemy. Big Brother is watching, not stalking.
peace in the valley

Postby newone44 on Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:21 pm

BCiawKCit, Very kind of you an uninterested and unrelated party to register today under a new name and give your unbiased opinion.
I don't know if it the same people attacking him, but I will bet it is the same woman defending him.
newone44

Postby Sarafina on Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:57 pm

Am I missing something? This does not at all sound like concern for what going on in our town but more like a cat or dog fight between some jaded lovers. Please save the drama for your personal lives and understand that we are actually concerned that the town run properly and from what I can see thus far things are going pretty well... maybe we could address some actual issues that we as towns people are REALLY concerned about?
Sarafina

Postby BCiawKCit on Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:35 pm

newone44, Why do I see this so many times, people thinking they know who everyone is behind their screen names? What does it matter who I am? Who are you? So what if I registered today? What does that mean? Good grief! I guess people like you can say what you want about anyone in town and mentions their names on this very public website but as soon as someone comes to the defense they get blasted and accused of being a certain someone? What's with you? If you were treated so unfairly wouldn't you hope someone came to your defense? Like I said before 'GOOD GRIEF'
BCiawKCit

Postby BCiawKCit on Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:35 am

Valley Guy, I think what Sarafina is saying is that it is obviously the same few people that have numerously attacked the chief at this webiste. Good god move on is right. It is obviously personal and all done out of anger and made obvious to everyone, these attacks and accusations. I have only been in this town for just under 10 years but have heard many positive things about the Chief and also had the pleasure to meet him a few times and he seems like a very nice man. Those who know him personally have said he is no light weight as a boss but at the same time a very honest and fair man. Like Sarafina said, if this man should be investigated for any reason then I am sure the proper authorities will do their job! In the meantime, PLEASE..MOVE ON, GIVE IT A REST and give the rest of us a break for gods sake!
BCiawKCit

Return to Conflicts of Interest