Economic Development Committe : current agenda?

Discussions about upcoming warrant arcticles or anything else related to Town Meeting.

Economic Development Committe : current agenda?

Postby bkhote on Fri May 07, 2010 2:10 pm

I visited EDC site.
According to it, the last action was in 2008. Could some update as to what is
current target, action , agenda.
"Meeting Minutes" is blank??
http://www.tewksbury.net/Pages/Tewksbur ... nDev/index
bkhote

Re: Economic Development Committe : current agenda?

Postby swamper on Sat May 08, 2010 1:01 pm

I don't think it's a "requirement" for appointed committees to post their minutes online. As to agendas, I would say your best bet would be to direct any questions to the Community Development Director's Office, Steve Sadwick @ 978-640-4370. To the best of my knowledge there is no immediate future EDC meeting scheduled as yet. I do know the Committee sponsored a Business networking Breakfast back in February which was very well attended/received. They were also a participant in the recently held Tewksbury Town Business Day with several guest speakers sponsored by the Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce. The Tewksbury EDC is continuing to work with the Massachusetts Office of Business Development in order to establish Tewksbury as a target area for economic growth and strengthen our position in this competitive arena. They are committed to looking toward the future and to promote Tewksbury’s identity in the Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston area.
swamper

Return to Town Meeting