So. what are they(students) saying?

This forum is for discussion of the High School and related issues.

Re: So. what are they(students) saying?

Postby elfling8 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:45 am

My 5th grader would respectfully disagree about needing playground equipment :)
Unfortunately, we didn't get a chance to go to the High School yesterday. Looking forward to seeing it. I hope the Girl's Basketball league still gets to play their Saturday games at the HS!
elfling8

Postby tinkerbell on Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:05 am

The new high school is absolutely beautiful and a testiment to the efforts of many wonderful people who believed in the value of the education of Tewksbury's children. Let it remain beautiful, appreciated, and protected for a long time! The enthusiasm of people in the building yesterday was inspiring! I especially loved the sense of continuity seeing the letters from the original Tewksbury Memorial High School adorn the new building. Even though I wished they could have been cleaned better or replaced before being placed up so high, it can serve as a reminder of what was before when the other building is finally gone.
tinkerbell

Postby savethemusic2 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 am

There was a town run preschool classroom in the band hall in the old building - I'd assume that the playground equipment would be for that.
savethemusic2

Postby Tech mom on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:00 pm

IN regards to the Ryan...(another beautiful school) My 5th grader brought her own jumprope from home to keep in her locker for recess...Today she said TONS of kids stepped in Geese Poop...lovely.
Tech mom

Previous

Return to Tewksbury Memorial High School