History of Social Security

Discussions of general legislativetopics

Re: History of Social Security

Postby Harry on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 am

Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson
Harry

Postby Harry on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 am

Experience hath shown, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson
Harry

Postby Harry on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:54 am

Thomas Jefferson
Harry

Postby Harry on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 am

http://dissidentvoice.org/2010/07/was-t ... %E2%80%9D/

Borrowed or Stolen...Fair question.

The Children's with Disabilities Act of 1991 (I believe) has directly caused the "fund" to slip into the red 20 to 30 years before it should have.

Both Republicans and Democrats have "dirty" money on their hands for how they have abused Social Security.

I side with the Tea Party....when you see a "Politician" you are looking at a thief. The only real question is to what extent of a thief they are.

Harsh? Perhaps....

Correct? You Betcha!
Thomas Jefferson
Harry

Postby Harry on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:07 am

Read my sig line and come to understand, realize Jefferson's concern regarding the growth and power of Government has come to be.

The economic disaster this Country WILL go through will make the 29 crash look like a picnic.

Government can't fix problems, Government is the problem.
Ronald Reagan
Thomas Jefferson
Harry

Postby Josh Lyman on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:46 pm

Patriot the political misleading attacks begin already eh? Romney said the poor had a safety net. Twist those words into whatever lib phrases you can, oh you did already.
Josh Lyman

Postby patriot on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:44 pm

Just stating the fact Romney said what he said. if he says that oops publicly what is he really thinking? Mr. Lyman I find it ironic you dub me a liberal when you are posting as a fictitious advisor to a fictitious liberal President.
patriot

Previous

Return to General Legislative Issues