Bailout "Crime Of The Century"

Have a hot news tip? What about an issue that you think needs to be aired out by a local journalist looking to get the answers to rumors or hunches that you might have. This is the place to post them!

Bailout "Crime Of The Century"

Postby bobby17jr on Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:38 pm

I would love to see a weekly investigative report on the complete mishandling of our money. The foxes are in charge of the hen house. Topping the list is Paulsons golden child who recieved 10 billion in tax dollars and paid out yes "10.5 billion in bonuses". Just to put things in perspective, because I believe we are all becoming ignorent of just how much money we are talking about. Ten billion dollars is the equivlent to 30,300 feet of tightly stacked $100 dollar bills. Think of that the next time you are looking out the window of an airplane. The distance of the average cruising altitude to the ground is your ten billion dollars. shall I illustrate the entire estimated "8 trillion and counting tax dollars spent thus far" Not today I will save that for next week.
bobby17jr

Return to JOURNALISTS TAKE HEED!: News Tips, Story Ideas, and Unanswered Questions