HOW 'BOUT THAT FINALE??!!??!!

The Friends of the Tewksbury Patriotic Activities Committee was formed in 2006 to promote and organize community funding and participation for patriotic events such as the Memorial Day parade, Veterans Day service, and Independence Day celebrations.

HOW 'BOUT THAT FINALE??!!??!!

Postby swamper on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:00 pm

MAJOR KUDOS to Jerry and the rest of the Friends of The Tewksbury Patriotic Activities Committee for all their hard work in pulling off a very successful COMMUNITY event tonight! Also for the businesses and everyone else who contributed to help make things happen. The food & music were great and the fireworks display, particularly the FINALE was AMAZING! Mother Nature gave us a perfect summer evening, thanks to the PAC and friends for the rest! WELL DONE!!! :mrgreen:
swamper

Re: HOW 'BOUT THAT FINALE??!!??!!

Postby Tech mom on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:30 am

My family had a wonderful time all day at Livingston! The Committee did a wonderful job pulling everything together...Thank you, you are making Tewksbury a very special place for my kids to be for the 4th! A great time...great music....thank you again! See ya next year!
Tech mom

Postby Tech mom on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:31 am

My family had a wonderful time all day at Livingston! The Committee did a wonderful job pulling everything together...Thank you, you are making Tewksbury a very special place for my kids to be for the 4th! A great time...great music....thank you again! See ya next year!
Tech mom

Postby Katdell on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:58 pm

We again truly enjoyed and appreciate all your efforts Jerry and crew! Wish some of the patrons could have showed a little bit of pride and cleaned up their trash. But the best Fireworks ever! Thanks for the memories
Katdell

Postby bferrari on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:52 am

Yes they were great! Great job !!
bferrari
Site Admin

Return to Friends of the Tewksbury Patriotic Activities Committee