Comedy Night in support of Friends of the PAC

The Friends of the Tewksbury Patriotic Activities Committee was formed in 2006 to promote and organize community funding and participation for patriotic events such as the Memorial Day parade, Veterans Day service, and Independence Day celebrations.

Re: Comedy Night in support of Friends of the PAC

Postby patcheditor on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 am

This is going to be a terrific event for a great cause.

Bill Gilman
Editor
Tewksbury Patch
patcheditor

Postby Mrs C on Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:19 pm

The headlining comic is the one and only Tony V. Showtime named Tony as the “Funniest Person in Massachusetts” and he has made multiple appearances on HBO, A&E, Comedy Central, and MTV. He’s also appeared in numerous movies and has recurring roles on Rescue Me and Brotherhood. The show will also feature the talents of Dave Rattigan and Chris Oak, two talented comedians who work up and down the east coast.

The evening will be hosted by Steve Bjork, one of the funniest observational humorists in Boston. It will be a family friendly PG-13. And remember, the price of admission includes FREE PIZZA! We really hope you are able to come out and join us for a fun night of family comedy... Contact Jerry (or any other committee member) for tickets!
Mrs C

Postby tomasek1000 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 pm

I would like to tell everyone on this board that this evening was very very entertaining. All of the guys on stage were super funny and there were plenty of local jokes (Tewksbury classy than Wilmington, etc.).

My 15 year old daughter, the youngest person there, enjoyed it also.

Nice job Jerry and the Friends of the PAC!
Formerly Tomasek for Senator, now just Jamison Tomasek
tomasek2010@gmail.com
tomasek1000

Return to Friends of the Tewksbury Patriotic Activities Committee